Residential Air Conditioning and Heating Services
When you need services that relate to residential air conditioning and heating, residents and business owners like you can trust and depend on with complete confidence, you need to contact us at Sumners. We’re specialists in light commercial and residential HVAC service and sales — and we have technicians that can repair, replace and maintain every model of heating and air conditioning equipment on the market. So what can we do for you?
We maintain a fleet of trucks and employ factory trained technicians, so we’re always ready to come to your rescue and make sure you experience the comfort you deserve in your home or place of business. In most cases, we can respond to your service request the same day, and we can put in a new system from a brand you trust within two business days. Plus, our emergency team is always on call to make sure we meet your urgent needs quicker and more efficiently than any other company in the area.
By choosing SUMNERS HEATING & AIR. you will experience the following:
- Special care taken to protect your home during installation (shoe covers, drop cloths, etc.)
- Factory authorized dealer
- NATE certified technicians
- Exclusive installation packages and sealing methods ensure you’re in the top 5% of problem-free installations
- S-1 agreements to provide you with year-round comfort, or peace of mind
- Follow up survey to ensure you receive a first class installation
- Manufacturers’ recommendations, code requirements and federal laws are only our minimum standards, also with safety at our up most importance
- A firm whose financial strength allows us to offer several financing options
- Providing comfort solutions and customer satisfaction with over 30 years experience
- Service all makes and models
- Freeing home evaluation on equipment replacement
- Customer assurance and flat-rate pricing so you will know up front what your repair costs will be
- Indoor air purification (filter system, humidifiers)
- Generators for the emergency situations
For quality, price and speed, there’s no smarter choice. When you choose to allow our team to serve you, you’ll soon see why thousands of people have confidently depended on us through the years.
You’ll also learn the importance of preventative maintenance checkups for your heating and air conditioning system. We offer maintenance contracts of one, three or five years, and customers with these contracts in place get system checks that prevent major problems.